THIS WEEK I'M LOVING glitter cactus paper garlands + tiny cactus lights + spring cleaning + the Festival of Faiths lifestreams, especially Woman Stands Shining, who broke my heart open yesterday morning + dream about peacocks+ Donna's t-shirts, season 9, Beverly Hills 90210
Links I Loved This Week
You've probably heard me talk about how beautiful the music is at my church. This was our Evensong on Sunday.
Dirty Rose just sounds good.
I really want to go to Sedona. So far, I haven't found anyone willing to go with me.
Not only is there a Love List, there's also a Studio Talk today...
In this video, I'm answering your questions:
Questions addressed in this video:
- What are you being asked to release?
- How did you get into painting and the process you work with?
- What is your painting process from start to finish - how do you know a painting is done?
- How do you find the articles you post on the Love List?
- What is bringing you comfort?
- What colors are you drawn to right now?
- What artists inspire you?
Some questions came in after I'd recorded this, and some were so provocative, I thought they deserved their own video, so never fear, if you asked a question and I haven't answered it here...it will be answered in a future Studio Talk.
If you have a question or topic you'd like for me to answer or discuss, you can submit it here.
Don't forget to notice what you love this weekend.
Music credit: http://www.bensound.com