Education & Professional Development
- Living Compass Congregational Wellness Advocate Training, Sewanee, TN, 2017
- Theology Summer School, Continuing Education, Oxford University, 2016
- The Red Madonna, Shiloh Sophia McCloud, 2016
- The Red Madonna, Shiloh Sophia McCloud, 2015
- The Gospel of Thomas for Advent With Cynthia Bourgeault, 2014
- Soul Coaching© Master Oracle Card Reader Practitioner, 2012
- Sacred Landscapes, Continuing Education, Oxford University, 2010
- Usui Reiki Level III, 2008
- MFA fiction writing, Sarah Lawrence College, 1998
- BA studio art, Transylvania University, 1992
Exhibitions & Appearances
- She Who Loves: Solo Exhibition, St. Raphael the Archangel Episcopal Church, Lexington, Ky., 2017
- Exit 115: Art of the Bluegrass, 22 North, Ypsilanti, MI, 2017
- Tarot: An Exhibition, the Bread Box, Lexington, Ky., 2016
- All the Buzz: Art Exhibition and Celebration of the Hive Mural, the Hive, Lexington, Ky., 2016
- Way of Sorrows: Stations of the Cross, Lexington, Ky., 2016.
- Cane Ridge to Cathedral Basilica, Art as Prayer: A Discussion Between Artists, with photographer Kopana Terry at ArtsPlace in Lexington, Ky., on March 12, 2016, as part of LexArts’ Arts Showcase Weekend.
- Untangling Mary Magdalene: Apostle to the Apostles at St. Paul United Methodist Church, Louisville, Ky., on February 27, 2016.
- Sacred Sites – Churches and Art of the Lexington Episcopal Diocese at Christ Church Cathedral, Lexington, Ky. Gallery Hop is 5-8 p.m. January 15, 2016.
- The Mother Mary Paintings: Art & God, an artist’s talk and exhibition, Soul Mates Gallery, Ewing, Ky., December 5, 2015
- Abiding With God Through Art, Rector’s Forum, Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, October 11, 2015
- Guest on the Clarity Now! podcast, October 2015
- Guest teacher in the Soul Sanctuary, January 2015
- Untangling Mary Magdalene, Rector’s Forum, Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, November 14, 2014
- Journaling the Chakras Workshop, Open Heart Yoga, January 8, 2011
- Red Velvet: A Romance in Seasons, 2016
- Bats, Chevy Chaser Magazine, January 2008, winner Carnegie Center flash fiction contest.
- A Wedding Journey, A More Perfect Union: Poems and Stories About the Modern Wedding, Virginia Hartman and Barbara Esstman, editors, St. Martin’s Press, 1999
- Bird Signs, Words Dance 13, 2013
- Revision, Motif 2, Come What May: A Collection of Writings About Chance, 2010
- All That You Touch, My Poem Rocks, 2009
- Suspension, Calliope, 2008; Third place in the Women Who Write annual poetry and short prose competition.
- Sleep, Harbinger, 1998
- How Praying the Rosary Saved Me, Over the Moon Magazine, 2015
- Mary of Bethany: Devoted During Darkness, Over the Moon Magazine, 2015
- Waiting for the Birth, Over the Moon Magazine, 2014
- Mary Said Yes, Over the Moon Magazine, 2014
- Who Was Mary Magdalene, Over the Moon Magazine, 2014
- Journaling as Spiritual Practice, Simply Woman, 2014
- Contributing Writer, 23 Ways to Live With Love, 2014
- High Art: Linda Wise McNay raises money for institutions she cares about, Transylvania Magazine, Fall 2008
- Profile of Dewey Cornell, Preventing Violence Before it Begins, Transylvania Magazine, Fall 2008
- Profile of Mandy McMillian: The Confidence to Act, Transylvania Magazine Spring 2007
I look forward to hearing from you.