Creative Sanctuary Sessions
Your Creativity is a Gift.
You are meant to enjoy it.
You are a creative being.
You are naturally creative.
When you engage your creativity, you are in direct communion with the Divine and your true essence.
There are times, however, when you hit roadblocks in your creative life - when you feel stuck, scared or unsure how to proceed.
Have you Experienced:
- Feeling like you have too many choices or are pulled in multiple directions?
- Not trusting yourself or your abilities?
- Holding on to wounds from the past, criticism or failure?
- Feeling unmotivated, too tired, or that you don't have enough time?
- Feeling unsure where to begin?
- Fears around what might happen if you tell the truth or allow yourself to be seen?
I've been there, sister.
I'm Holding Space for You
I welcome you to Creative Sanctuary, where we will meet over Skype or phone, sit in sacred space together, and share.
Together, we'll examine where you are on your creative journey, where you'd like to go, and how you might get there.
Book Your Session
If you need a one-time conversation for direction and inspiration, you can book an hour long session for $50.
If you need on-going support, you can book a series of three sessions for $125.
For deeper work, book a series of six sessions for $275.
Within 24 hours, you'll receive an introductory email from me and we will schedule your session/s.
The Creative Path Can Be Solitary
But it doesn't have to be lonely
If you're like me, you enjoy your alone time.
You probably find it essential to your creative wellness.
Expressing yourself creatively is your domain; your work moves at your pace; only you know what it is you need to say and how you need to say it.
But walking the path of sacred creativity can sometimes feel isolating.
There are times when you need another ear, another voice, another soul to converse with you about what your dreaming and doing.
We Might Talk About:
- How to acknowledge and release fear.
- How to identify your true voice.
- Practical steps for getting started.
- Self-care and how taking care of yourself feeds your creativity.
- Daily goal-setting.
- Your spiritual life and practice, how your relationship to the Divine relates to your creative work.
- How to know what you really love, what's yours and what's not.
- Setting sacred boundaries.
- The joy of liberated creation.
- Your energy and chakra health.
- Engaging your intuition.
Your session is unique to you.
You bring your truth and your open heart and together we sit at a bountiful table and explore your spirit, your creativity, your voice, the unique beauty that is you.
What I Bring
I am a working artist and writer with a background in energy and healing work.
I have a BA in studio art and an MFA in fiction writing.
I have also worked as a healer and intuitive, and I'm a certified Soul Coaching © Oracle Card Practitioner.
I am a wild-hearted person of faith and devotion who dances and dreams with the sacred feminine.
I believe art heals.
I believe in you.
I believe in love.
Here's what people have to say about working with me:
Wondering if Creative Sanctuary is right for you?
Aks me anything...